Last updated on April 2, 2018.
Collection of Personal Information
Personal information is any information that personally identifies You or from which You could be identified. This may include Your name, address, telephone number, email address and company name. brandlove may collect Your personal information through Your access and use of website, web-based applications, or mobile applications, during conversations or correspondence with brandlove representatives, when You complete an online form. We may collect personal information from You in connection with the following:
- General inquiries;
- Newsletter subscriptions,
- Job applications;
- Visiting or browsing the brandlove website.
The types of personal information brandlove may collect from You includes:
- Personal and business contact information, such as name, address, telephone number, and email address;
- Geo-location data such as Your IP address;
- Any additional information relating to You that You provide to us directly through the websites or indirectly through use of our websites or online presence, through our representatives or otherwise.
brandlove may also collect some information that is not personal information because it does not identify You or anyone else.
Usage of Information
brandlove may use Your information to:
- Manage our relationship with;
- You Prevent and detect security threats, fraud or other malicious activity;
- Send you marketing communications;
- Answer inquiries, provide information, support or advice about our services portfolio;
- Keep Your contact details up to date;
- Process and respond to any inquiries or complaint made by You.
You can opt out of any marketing communications we send to you by contacting us at email@example.com.
brandlove uses Your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server, to administer our site, and for statistical metrics used to track website visitor traffic.
brandlove is committed to keeping Your personal information safely stored. Contact brandlove at firstname.lastname@example.org to review, update or delete any personal information that You directly provided to us.
The brandlove website provides social media features, including but not limited to social sharing and following brandlove on various social media outlets. Your use of these features may result in the collection or sharing of information about You, depending on the feature. Please read the information that may be collected, used, and shared by those sites.
brandlove does not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children as defined by local law, and does not target its websites or mobile applications to children. If we discover or You notify us that a child has provided us with personal information, we will delete such information from our servers immediately.
Your feedback matters to us. If You have comments, questions or complaints about this Privacy Statement, please contact us at email@example.com.